Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scram Ruins Comic Con is here!

Scram ruined comic con and here's the proof!


In other beautiful news
Michael Latini of the Monkey Boys introduces Ignatz to his sweet heart pup, Ginger.
Kevin loses his mind, and

the beginning of Mr. Connectorkit's "friend", Aleister!

We've got some really exciting news we're withholding from you so get excited Anhedoniacateers! Or Zowee Cadets! Either one works, I suppose! Check back soon for exciting news from your friends here at Zowee Productions.

Love
Kevin!!!!! MWAH!

ps
here's a special treat
Me, (Kevin), sporting the completed Thing That Only Eats Ponies' head!! Now to finish his body....

pps - the new web site is held up for special secret reasons. We'll post it as soon as it's done. Also, surprise attack, join and like us on facebook if you haven't already.


In all sincerity, thank you for reading this and watching our videos. This project means everything to me and I couldn't be happier to share it with you and the people I work with.
-Kevin

4 comments:

  1. hey -- I was wondering when you were going to show the rest of the videos filmed at the comic con! I'm still waiting to see if I'll show up! ( I was the one playing guitar, dressed up like vampire Harry Potter . . . Scram and I made up a song together! ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to the video???
    It was here, and now it's not!!
    😢

    ReplyDelete