Thursday, September 22, 2011

Good Against Remotes AND the Living!

I KNOW! I know it's been way too long, I feel like a delinquent and let's face it, I totally am. It's not my fault though, Adam Sheehan, the co-writer of the show is too lazy to update this and I've been too busy. Trust me it's all Adams fault. He's an idiot, here's the proof by the way

INCRIMINATING I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?! It's like, OKAY dude, I get it, you like things that are lame. Except Iron Maiden isn't lame. Someone must have tricked him into wearing that shirt. Or he was wearing it "Ironically" because, I've been told, he thinks that's funny, and doesn't understand irony or Iron Maiden.

EITHER WAY, September has been an INCREDIBLE month for us here at Zowee. Anhedonia is officially a CO-PRODUCTION NOW (!!!!) between Zowee and the beautiful talented young men at Monkey Boys Productions, a puppet production company based out of Bristol, PA. (We're based out of Philly, in America, just in case you didn't know).

I have a bunch of cool pictures of the monsters and puppets we've been building for the shoot that I will be sharing with you, shortly.

Also in cool news, we rented a warehouse in South Philly where we will be building all the sets for the shoot! We're always in need of help so if you or anyone you know wants to have free food and fun helping us out get in touch!

As always, I love you more than Adam loves anything because he lacks the capacity to love anything but grossing me out with his stories of protein shakes and enemas, and here are some photos from the shop!

This is the Chipka Bird
 Meet Toe!
 This is the head of what will become the six foot seven Thing That Only Eats Ponies...




And as a special treat, here is a sneak peek at Scrams new, furrier look.



Don't worry, he's got short shorts on.

Love more than Adam

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment